Are you looking for housing assistance, funding for college or a boost with your career? We can connect you to local resources to help you gain basic life skills and find your career pathway to help you become a successful adult.

We Can Help.

Youth Advisory Council

The Youth Apprenticeship Council (YAC) began in 2005 and consists of current and former foster care youth who advocate and educate governmental systems and the public on issues surrounding the foster care system. YAC’s mission is to inspire change through education, advocacy and awareness and to improve the image of youth by addressing foster care issues.

YAC members begin on regional councils but they have the ability to become members of the Statewide Council.

Let's Talk.

Contact a representative near you. If you are not located in these counties, check out this map from the Department of Children and Families for a contact near you. (Note: Internet Explorer must be used to access this webpage.)

Columbia, Dodge, Marquette & Sauk Counties

Angel Smith

Dane & Jefferson Counties

Pricilla Reyes

Waukesha County

Lauren Friedl

Ozaukee & Washington Counties

Cindy Hinckley

Grant, Green, Iowa, Lafayette, Richland & Rock Counties

Jodi Rich

Miranda Addison