The Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin (WDBSCW), located in Madison, WI, is a nonprofit organization comprised of members committed to preparing our regional workforce for the needs of industry. We're a small organization that plays a big role in the communities we serve across South Central Wisconsin.
Our success is evident in the creativity, hard work and commitment of the WDBSCW team. Our team members are self-starters, highly organized and able to work well at all levels of the organization to build relationships and support our overarching mission. Join the WDBSCW team if you're ready to jump into a role where your talents and team approach will have a longstanding, positive impact on the communities we serve.
Youth Program Manager
- Manage the organization's youth services contract system to maximize collaboration and outcomes
- Provide technical assistance to all contracted youth programs
- Maintain communication across all partners and contracted service providers
- Work with the Director of Business Services to optimize and support engagement and employment for youthful program participants
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer to establish the needed process to support various program strategies, participant training and supportive services
- Work with the CEO to support the Board's Youth Committee
- Provide direct staff supervision and related management responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree preferred; however, commensurate work experience will be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Access proficiency highly preferred)
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must have access to a vehicle and valid driver's license
This is a full-time, salaried position (range of $40,000 to $47,000) with excellent health and retirement benefits.
Submit a current resume and cover letter by email, standard mail delivery or hand delivery to:
Chris Ziegel, Operations Manager
Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin
3513 Anderson Street, Suite 104
Madison, WI 53704
WDBSCW is an equal opportunity employer.