The Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin (WDBSCW), located in Madison, WI, is a nonprofit organization comprised of members committed to preparing our regional workforce for the needs of industry. We’re a small organization that plays a big role in the communities we serve across South Central Wisconsin.
Performance and Data Systems Manager
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Quality and Communications, the Performance and Data Systems Manager is responsible for providing high quality, reliable data to support management and stakeholder decision-making with regular timely and accurate updates, statistical analysis and management reporting.
- Manage the performance metrics and contractually required information for workforce development programs and projects administered by the WDBSCW.
- Maintain and coordinate data systems, ensuring that data is held securely, with integrity and meets all federal and state requirements for reporting.
- Provide necessary technical assistance and training to the WDBSCW team, and affiliated contractors, ensuring that staff are trained to meet the performance objectives and technical requirements of programs administered by the WDBSCW.
- Conduct ongoing and scheduled data analysis and produce analysis reports to management.
- Support contractual monitoring processes, including visits from auditors being a point of contact for the provision of accurate and timely information and carrying out of any necessary follow ups.
- Provide support to the Director of Quality and Communication, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; however, an Associate’s degree plus work experience will be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Access proficiency highly preferred)
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Must have access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- This is a full-time, salaried position (range of $35,000 to $45,000) with excellent health and retirement benefits
Submit a current resume and cover letter by e‐mail, standard mail delivery or hand delivery to contact listed below.
Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin
ATTN: Erin Bechen, Director of Administration
3513 Anderson Street, Suite 104
Madison, WI 53704
(608) 249‐9001 x225
WDBSCW is an equal opportunity employer