The Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin (WDBSCW), located in Madison, WI, is a nonprofit organization comprised of members committed to preparing our regional workforce for the needs of industry. We’re a small organization that plays a big role in the communities we serve across South Central Wisconsin.
Our success is evident in the creativity, hard work and commitment of the WDBSCW team. Our team members are self-starters, highly organized and able to work well at all levels of the organization to build relationships and support our overarching mission. Join the WDBSCW team if you're ready to jump into a role where your talents and team approach will have a longstanding, positive impact on the communities we serve.
Data and Policy Analyst
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Quality and Communications, this position is responsible for supporting the continuous improvement and outcomes of workforce development programs through comprehensive program data and policy analysis, technical assistance, data validation and program evaluation while providing timely, accurate information to support management and stakeholder information.
This position includes team and independent work, problem-solving, policy analysis, data presentation/visualization and data analysis to help drive organizational productivity, as well as fundraising, marketing and problem management.
- Manage the performance metrics and contractually required information for workforce development programs and projects administered by the WDBSCW.
- Maintain and coordinate data systems, ensuring that data is held securely, with integrity and meets all federal and state requirements for reporting.
- Assist in development and implementation of necessary technical assistance and training to the WDBSCW team and its contractors, ensuring that staff are trained to meet the performance objectives and technical requirements of programs administered by the WDBSCW.
- Support contractual monitoring processes, which includes record reviews and visits from auditors, being a point of contact for the provision of accurate and timely information and carrying out any necessary follow ups.
- Provide support to the Director of Quality and Communications, as needed.
- Degree preferred; however, commensurate work experience will be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Access proficiency highly preferred)
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Must have access to a vehicle and valid driver's license
- This is a full-time, salaried position (range of $35,000 to $43,000) with excellent health and retirement benefits
Submit a current resume and cover letter by email, standard mail delivery or hand delivery to contact listed below.
Chris Ziegel, Operations Manager
Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin
3513 Anderson Street, Suite 104
Madison, WI 53704
WDBSCW is an equal opportunity employer.